ITERATION: A Chronicle
Iteration - new version of the old shell
Humanity - wretched creatures that killed Terra
Chronicle - a journey
git clone https://github.com/iterationmusic/iterationmusic.github.io.git
The music contained in this release considered as the author’s best works, with most complex structure, composition, arrangement, programming and sound design. You will never find anything similar these works anywhere in the mainstream, as they were crafted with extreme experimentation and creativity. But they do not belonged to the author anymore, as the author released these to the world. Everyone should have their right to share, perform, modify, sample, and own them. Everyone should have the freedom of association to use these works as much as they pleased. As ones always said, fuck any form of intellectual and private property.
ITERATION is a collection of works that documented the author’s life journey through exploration of anarchism, with various tendencies and theories. Moreover, the focus of inspirations in these works is to find the reasons between revolution and collapse. The author believe that anarchism might have a chance to be achievable in very short time, however collapse is inevitable. They identify themself as an illegalist insurrectionary nihilist, but that does not matter, what matters is there demonstration and illustration, of anarchism and anarchy.
The author also hope that these works could inspire other musicians to explore, experiment, and expand their creativity without restriction of genres, styles or tools. All of those are social constructs, just like class, race and gender. Never let the authority and hierarchy of society hold down your creation. The author did not have any formal training, no music lesson, neither play any instrument. You have better understanding of music theory than the former creator of these works. Yet no barrier hold nor delay the creation of these works. Be yourselves and let no label stop your creativity.
The author believe that no license is necessary to be used for release freedom of these works, as there should be none of any label over any free work. However when someone attempted to copyright these works against people and stopping other from using them, all you gotta do is shove a rifle muzzle down their throat and pull the trigger. Make sure to double tap it.
But to be safe so you do not waste a bullet on some compost, tell them that these works are Public Domain CC0 or GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE 3.0 and they are the most free licenses one could think of. Free as freedom, not free beer, of course, if you know that FLOSS motto.
The author recommend the practical reading list while listening to these works
- Serafinski - Blessed is the flame
- The Invisible Committee - The Coming Insurrection, To Our Friends, Now
- Ziq - Indigenous Anarchy & The Need for a Rejection of the Colonizer’s “Civilization”, Fuck Your Red Revolution, Anarchy Vs. Archy: No Justified Authority
- Alfredo M. Bonanno - Why Insurrection
- Max Stirner - The Ego and Its Own
- Black Oak Clique - We Are All Going to Die
- Conspiracy Of Cells Of Fire - The Sun Still Rises, Lone wolves are not alone, Solidarity means Attack
- Anonymous - Desert
- Tiqqun - Theory Of Bloom, This Is Not A Program, Introduction To Civil War
- Bellamy Fitzpatrick - An Invitation to Desertion
- Anonymous - Introduction to the Apocalypse
- Peter Gelderloos - Lines In The Sand, How Nonviolence Protects the State, Anarchy Works
- Gord Hill - 500 Years Of Indigenous Resistance
- Narcissa Black, KCBG, Anonymous - I Want To Kill Cops Until I’m Dead
- Dr. Bones - It’s Time for Anarchists to Pick Up A Gun, No One Is Coming to Save You Comrade, Starting Your Own War To Get Free
- n1x - Hello From the Wired
- Crimethinc - From Democracy to Freedom, Recipes For Disaster, No Wall They Can Build, The Thin Blue Line is a Burning Fuse
- Anti-System Cores - For Mass Struggle and Subversion
- Guy Debord - The Society of the Spectacle
- Anonymous - Archipelago
- Harold Barclay - The Origin of the State
- Budour Hassan - The colour brown
- William Gillis - Organizations Versus Getting Shit Done, You Are Not The Target Audience
- Lupus Dragonowl - The Future of Insurrection
- Peter Kropotkin - Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution
- Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz - Stop Saying This Is a Nation of Immigrants
- David Graeber - Debt: The First Five Thousand Years, Bullshit Jobs